A cup of green tea in the apartment of nihilistic world

A cup of green tea in the apartment of nihilistic world


I'm still here. Every morning when I wake up to tell myself "What is your problem?" Of course I know that everything is not the problem, but knowing the problem helps to start much. Over the years reflect the teachings of Buddha to ask without to be one Buddhist (though sometimes so) I know that human living is entitled to require happy, happy for living and on Human Legged walking. I know that can`t loan happy where outside of me, so I have to create it, otherwise I will explode from anxiety, as I still sometimes burning. Of course, I could never so happy to self-imposed and made to pretend, this point is fine. I know that life must have its own principles that I myself have them plan, having principles for thinking and mental discipline is required and because of their personal design to prevent arbitrary and follow intellectual thought of any person or system is absurd. To principles acceptable to the pain and the balance will be. I know my thought is full of defects, i.e., not only will not I was a complete method, but also understand and do the principles I will mistake. I know that life must be for tolerance to self, but only until the last moment, because I also am not very aware of my tolerance and do not dominate, as in life. Sometimes in the middle way must be stopped and will wait, I no criteria for what should amount to sometimes do doubt, to doubt is very important. No doubt there are not by any thought. It should make for doubt was courageous, as prophet to doubt because you are tested, the Prophet asks only to silence, and nothing he does nothing but is related to you. I still doubt that by thinking. Buddha, Heraclitus, Hume, Kant, Nietzsche, Rambo, and somewhat Wittgenstein, have learned that "I might be a pure illusion", so not for me is an absolute identity nor for other. Such teachings resemble pantheism even there, but with a more relativistic interpretation, that it means "I have been so far under all that I have given, I'm not" and also means "I with other and whatever don't have fundamental and absolute difference". Of course I cannot eliminate the pronoun "I" that is referred to it and I do not see the need, at least I speak at a language structure, linguistic philosophers have learned that what is fact and application of language, matter in two are intertwined. Last tool so far I have received suitable for living, contemplation or meditation is. A wide range of reflection methods exist that I do not know or any good or bad, but I know that you each have the test or the combination of all or chose relatively new method. I have cured sometimes very severe anxiety and depression to this way. Finally, none of these principles are important, because is never essentially any principle, there is only general lines of thought and vision for us, and all these together in a large washing machine (my interpretation of mythic status in Buddhist - nihilistic world) to rotate and gradually are clean, clear them of all things difficulty have connected them to this life.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: