philosophizing in strange Persian time

Sometimes, news is such as dust of a galaxy, a formidable extinct particle of the departed and exhausted constellation in air to feel. So, in Iran, a couple of T-shirts have been produced to advertise a fewfaces of the repression system of civil objection to the 1388 presidencyelection. I bear an unsustainable burden of existence with my philosophic muscles and poetic skeletons. I think therefore I pain in History of my lovely Persia. I write therefore I object You for
decaying my glorious and miserable Persia. This is my Persianized philosophy, I think Persianily therefore I am my Persianity. I feel agony of my motherland so I am a critic of the status quo, the galactic body of mundane Gods which will be changed into ashes of time. I don't want to feel slave-master morality, Nietzschean resentment, therefore I am criticizing YOU. YOU are not my antagonists, I just philosophize your historical apparatus and functionality.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: