Infinitize me, and beyond!

Composed by Pixar and Walt Disney, long poetry of Toy Story revolutionarily established poetics of the animation by its own. Some memorable cartoonised verses;

Buzz: Don't talk to me about importance! Because of "you", the future of this entire universe is in jeopardy!
Woody: What? What are you talkin' abou?
...

Mr. Potato Head: Hey, a laser! How come "you" don't have a laser, Woody?
Woody: It's not a laser! It's a...
Woody: It's a little light bulb that blinks.
Hamm: What's with him?
Mr. Potato Head: Laser envy.
...
Buzz: I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.
Woody: Oh. Well, that's good.
Buzz: But we're not on my planet, are we?
Woody: No. Daaaah-oof!
...

Buzz: This is an intergalactic emergency. I need to commandeer your vessel to Sector 12. Who's in charge here?
...
Alien: Nirvana is coming, the mystic portal awaits.
...
Woody: You actually think you're "the" Buzz Lightyear? Hey, look, everybody! It's the "real" Buzz Lightyear!
Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
 ...
Woody: Snap out of it, Buz.
Buzz: I-I-I... you're right. I'm sorry, I am just a little depressed, that's all. I can get through this.
[breaks down again]
Buzz: Oh, I'm a sham!
...
Woody: Wait a minute, I just lit a rocket... Rockets explode! 
...
Woody: Hey, Buzz! You're flying!
Buzz: This isn't flying, this is falling with style!
...
 Buzz: To infinity, and beyond!...

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: